We work with Veterinarians around the world to improve and contribute to the development of health and research for our pets.
You can access scientifically validated information right now. PETGENOMA is committed to 100% DNA analysis and accuracy.
Make a health plan series of appointments with your patients.
A specific plan of check-ups
Care based on DNA genetic testing analysis
The Report includes scientific articles and references for your results.
Latest canine science discoveries
Latest research examined
Build trust with your customers, early detection with monitoring.
Make recommendations on the right products and medicines
Enhance patient care with PETGENOMA report
PETGENOMA is the most scientifically accurate genetic pet test in the market. Developed by DNA experts who’s backgrounds are in Human Applied Genetics, Molecular Biology and veterinary.
PETGENOMA uses a Whole DNA read. This means we examine 100% of the DNA information, unlike our competitors.
4 simple steps
Send us an email to email@example.com
We give you a special code in which you can order online or we send the kits to your office.
Sampling of patients and dispatch to the laboratory.
Delivery by parcel service included.
Report with genetic information Hypersolanised for the patient.
Are You Worried About Your Pets Health?
By joining PETGENOMA’s network of affiliated veterinarians, not only will your patients have special access to discounts and products, but you also help us contribute to dog health research and management.
We help veterinary diagnostics with information from dog genome analysis. Preventive care to provide better health care for your dog. Or in clinical cases where more information is needed.
All highly scientifically validated.
I proactively did several genetic tests, she is now a reference on the chihuahuas database in several Universities and Research Projects as Bridget is a 100% pure breed Chihuahua.
Original Smooth Coat, Fawn and clear colors, Pink nose and 100 % intelligent. She must know like 400+ words in 3 languages!
Genetic study for the health of your patients
– Recurring passive income
– No initial investment required
Especially for patients with a medical history
– Best diagnosis
– Scientifically proven
– Helps genome study of conditions
Breed planning and breeding assistance
– Breed improvement
– Elimination of hereditary diseases
PETGENOMA Report in different languages
Benefits of ADN Testing
- Disease prevention
- Health check-ups
- Genetic diseases
- Hereditary information
PREVENTION AND MONITORING
We want to help with the decision-making process when caring for pets. With our tool, you will have information about genetic health predispositions.
1. Making a plan of action
2. Timely selection of treatment and medication
3. Symptom monitoring
4. Disease control
- We want to help with the decision-making process when caring for pets. With our tool, you will have information about genetic health predispositions.
- Our health report makes it easy to make a care plan for all breeds.
- Included are canine diseases that occur later in life, which may not yet present symptoms such as glaucoma, degenerative myelopathy, and dilated cardiomyopathy, three of the most common causes of adult-onset diseases in dogs.
- Knowing the predisposition as early as possible means starting prevention or treatment early.